last updated: 27/08/2019
Information Collection and Use
for a better experience, while using our service, we may be required to collect information.
Personal information we may collect:
- Mobile number - so we can authenticate you
- Email address - if you email us with feedback or wish to report an error, your email will be sent. We can then reply to you or update you with your feedback.
We collect information in the following ways:
- TheSchoolApp authentication process
- Sending App feedback
- Sending log data
投注平台体育we want to inform you that whenever you use our service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called crash/error data. this data may include information such as your device name, operating system version, configuration of the app when utilising our service, the time and date of your use of our service, and other statistics. further information can be found at .
if you send (via email) the crash/error data, you have the option not to send the log data attachment and just send an email description instead.
cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. these are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. our service does not use these "cookies" explicitly. however, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use "cookies" to collect information and to improve their services. you have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. if you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Sharing And Disclosing Your Personal Information
we do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. our service uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. the data collected below is anonymous.
- Google Firebase - to process push notifications
- Google Analytics - This data helps us improve our Service to you in regards to performance and user experience.
- Google Firebase Crashlytics - to analyse crashes and to log bugs
- Data collected includes; platform data (such as OS version, device), general location data (by country), behaviour within the App (key areas visited)
Links to Other Sites
Data Protection Officer
20 Appletongate Newark, Nottingham NG24 1JY
Tel: 01636 616 630